So it's been a little under 6 months since my last post, mostly due to disinterest. As it turns out, nothing gets you motivated more than everyone saying you can't do it. With my new-found motivation and my second full time job, I'm well on my way to be completely out of debt by the end of the summer.
Smalltown, NY is a shitty place with shitty people. No one knows how to raise their kids and it shows when the kids mess up your property and the parent (usually single) points fingers elsewhere.. The women are only good for sex because they are so flawed relationship-wise. I had a girlfriend here, call her Marla, that was a psycho who loved to argue, except she would always argue about things that made no sense. After I ended it for some bullshit reason, my headaches stopped.
You have to stay focused on your goal without letting anyone get in your way. It requires a bit of soullessness, like when someone says they can't come up with the rent, or that they just lost their jobs. I solved this problem by simply sending letters. When you're late, your 3 day notice, then your eviction. I do this because:
1) It's paperwork that can be shown in court.
2) It feels stupid reminding people that they have to pay their rent. They know that they haven't paid and will do anything to wait until the last minute instead of working it out like adults.
3) It feels good to mail out things with your company logo. I dunno, just feels good!
So, business wise, I'm on track. As far as women go, I gotta stick with the fast ones for now, as the ones that "want relationships" really just want someone to burden with their pathetic personalities and problems. No need to bring yourself down when you're finally getting up.
No comments:
Post a Comment