Tuesday, July 1, 2014

All the Single Ladies

Oh, and in case the lesson from the last post wasn't clear enough, I now discriminate against single attractive women moving into any of my apartments. If I would have sex with her and she wants to move in by herself, GET... OUT. In my renting history it has never worked out (Nicky, Laurie, and now Molly), and Molly's situation would have been a non-issue if she had a man or a male roommate or relative staying with her. Tenants like Libby have worked out because, even though she's single, she was also old and unattractive... just like Tisha. I'm just starting to slowly remove black people from my "Do Not Rent Out To" list thanks to the stable tenancy of Taniqua and Eugene at property Charlie. But, if they do work out and I take black people off, single and decently attractive females will be #2 on that list after the always #1 welfare tenants.

Sure, one can say it's not fair because Molly didn't actually do anything wrong. This is true. One can say that there should be more things done to make it easier for women to live comfortably by themselves if they wish. This is true too. But there's another truth... the Roger Dodger truth. This truth states that guys named Roger Dodger want to make money the easiest way possible, and that doesn't include becoming Sojourner fucking Truth. The Roger Dodger truth says that any money with drama attached to is it money I don't want. I'm in real estate, and I have to make the best decisions that allow myself as well as my tenants peace of mind. In this way, everyone's happy. The tenants are comfortable and give me my money. I'm comfortable and don't have to deal with stalker drama. This situation with Molly and her little thug stalker could disrupt both apartments, and can put Tisha in danger as well. The little shit might even see me as part of the problem and start terrorizing the property, no matter who I move in. So, the next time I see an attractive woman coming to look at the place and she's single, I'll treat them the same way I treat the welfare animals. Come in, fill out the application, leave, and count the seconds before I take your application and throw it in the garbage. When you get a man or a male roommate, you can make another appointment.

P.S.: Whenever I do rent out to couples, I have to make sure the lease signer is the man or both of them. No more single woman lease signers, unless they're older like Tisha or Libby.

No comments:

Post a Comment