Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Spending Month of May

With April just about over, I have to say this hasn’t been a great month. It would have been perfect if I were able to close on property Charlie, but it looks like that will wait until early May.

I didn’t save as much as I wanted to, and ended up with a balance of $31,700, a profit of almost $1500 from the end of March until now. Not bad, and most of it had to do with the fact that I won’t have to pay those god-awful estimated taxes for the rest of the year. I was very careful with what I spent this month, but May is an entirely different ball game. The lowest quote I could get for insurance was $2,080 a year. I’m paying that in full. Then there are the dreaded water bills for the properties, which should add up to around $350. The closing for property Charlie should be somewhere around $19,000 and then I have to buy my next vehicle on the 22nd. All things considered, I’m hoping to have $6,000 in my account by the end of May. It helps that May is a five paycheck month, but there are so manyvariables that I’m really not sure how things will turn out. The grass is starting grow which means I have to buy a lawnmower. I was gonna get a cheap one, but I'd like to try one of those cordless electric rechargeable ones. The lowest price I could find for a good one was with Black and Decker, and it's $300. Ugh.

The most important thing is that I should have a nice reliable vehicle as well as my precious property Charlie by the end of May. I’ve had my account drained before, but it was mostly due to me paying for my mistakes somehow, mostly for credit or tax issues. $31,700 is the most money I’ve ever had in my account, and seeing it go is gonna suck… for a moment. Then I’m gonna look and see that I have a property that will make me $1300-$1400 a month along with a nice car, and it’ll all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment