DDP Yoga
No Workouts this week
Thanks to my big left toe, there will be no workouts this week. The good news is I finally fixed the problem with my toe on Friday. There was a massive amount of pus building in it, so I grabbed a knife and cut a hole in there. Squeezing the pus out was pretty painful, but I immediately felt better afterwards. I even recorded some of it just to remember the pain, but it's too gross to post. So I've got this thing all bandaged up, and I'll continue limping on purpose to alleviate the pressure on the toe to heal it properly. By next week, I will resume my precious DDP Yoga.
You know, all this healthy eating and solid shitting is really having a positive impact on me. I went back to my old ways of getting rid of the useless people in my life. Sha's wife Sonya pissed me off last week Thursday, so I blocked her number and relayed a message to Sha that his wife is no longer allowed to talk to me. If she tries to contact me again, I said, he can start planning what to do with her life insurance policy. I really miss doing that, because I was getting really tired of pretending to like her. An even better impact is that I've been able to pinpoint the moment my daily laziness begins during a weekday. It starts right after work at the bank job at 2:30pm.
After 2:30pm, I start thinking about all the things I'm gonna do after I take an afternoon nap. I've always deluded myself into believing I need that nap to catch up on the previous night's sleep, or to "build energy" to do whatever task I have to do. This from the same guy who worked 64 hours on only 7 hours of sleep??!! It was bull, and just another of the many excuses I used to procrastinate. I didn't see this for what it was until I started being more active. Once I lay down on that bed, my day is officially over. The only thing that would get me up is an appointment I have to get to or to use the bathroom. Now that I know this, I can finally put the myth of the afternoon nap behind me. And it's just in time. The next few months will be busy... too busy to waste the day with an afternoon nap.
P.S.: As it turned out, the battery on my laptop wasn't the issue. It was the adapter itself. So I'm back to writing blogs on the tablet until the new AC adapter comes in on Friday. This is why it's taking so long to build up the tolerance to write a damned post (I was supposed to write this post on Saturday). With a laptop, it takes about 20 minutes to write a post. Thanks to how Blogger handles tablet editing, it now takes about an hour and a half. Ugh! I want to write more posts, but I'll wait until my laptop is working again. I can't wait...
No comments:
Post a Comment