These are the written accounts of a sociopath's life and all that I go through, both personally and financially, as I attempt to be a millionaire within six years.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Grateful to Work
So I had someone ask me for money for transportation to go to job interviews. What bothered me was that this person is smarter than me, older than me, and yet still unemployed. Also, this person has a hell of a lot of pride, so I know it must have been hell to ask me. I understand how fortunate I am to have not one, but two full time jobs when people with Masters degrees and much more experience in life don't have one. It's a sign of the times and I am grateful, even if it is security work. Too many people complain about their jobs without remember what it was like when they were unemployed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment