Last week ended great. The plumber for the upstairs unit of property Chi cost $86, well below what I was expecting (Rita will receive a $43 bill for that). An annoying co-worker from my shipping depot job left for another job. I paid up all September's mortgages on Thursday, so everything I get for the rest of this month is profit.
This week is shaping up to be even better. Besides getting all the rents this week, I'm also getting paid from both jobs and getting the $1050 I lent Sha to go to the Bahamas last week. I'll also be starting payments for the water bills of property Chi and Alpha. I decided not to bother paying the National Grid debt. Instead, I'll wait until December and pay off a settlement in full. (Settlements aren't the best thing to have on one's credit report, but Lexington Law Firm will have it removed so it won't matter.) I'm choosing the month of December because I'll be getting an extra paycheck from both jobs, so I can pay that plus my remaining $350 DELL debt.
I got much better at debt management. This year had its ups and downs, but I'm glad to see that the bad debts I accumulated in 2009-10 will finally be a thing of the past. When this year is over, I'll be 100% debt free and can begin Phase 3 with nothing holding me back.
No comments:
Post a Comment