Looking at the way things are going, I will be making a very low profit this month. There were car repairs (new fuel line) and other stuff that needed to be paid for, but the main reason is the tenant that inhabits the upstairs unit of property Alpha, Nicky. If everything were paid on time, I would have had a shot at making $2k profit this month.
Nicky is in my most profitable unit and she is too slow in paying rent. My original plan to get rid of her, collect my money, and move in a new tenant was supposed to take place in the middle of February, Unfortunately I can’t wait that long and I’ll probably start it on Monday. I can’t work long hours at these stupid jobs just to end the month with such small profits. I’ve already given up on her (especially after her Mrs. Robinson stunt) so I see no need to wait even longer to hear more of her excuses. The only thing I have to make sure of is that I get a check from her on her next (and probably last) payment. This will make it much easier to garnish her wages instead of going through her job.
One of the lessons I learned last year is that if something isn’t working then you have to act quick and intelligently. Had I done that in the first place I may have come away with a much better tenant, but I won’t go into regrets. On Monday I’ll let her know that this arrangement isn’t working and offer her “a way out”. As long as she accepts it, I can test my sort-of-legal Nicky Evacuation Plan. If it works, I would actually end up profiting off of her tenancy.
No comments:
Post a Comment