Last week I spent hours cleaning up my basement to the point that it now looks as if a human being lives there. But now I have all these garbage bags with nowhere to dump them.
Because of the construction debris, I’m only allowed to throw that garbage out at the county dump which is $25 per dump. If one risks throwing out with the normal garbage, he/she can be fined over $200 should the garbage men find out. As an alternative, I used to throw out construction debris at places that were closed at night, like banks and warehouses. I used to dump my garbage in the Chase bank dumpster until they started police patrols around the area during those times. Then I started dumping at the Japanese restaurant’s dumpster until they closed the dumpster off. I’m running out of places to dump my garbage and I have to find a few places to do it soon.
Having at least three different places to dump my construction garbage will lessen the chances of those places taking action, but I gotta do something fast. It’s beginning to bug me riding around with 3-month old garbage in my car.
No comments:
Post a Comment