This week is extremely important, as it’s the week that I finally pay off my remaining debts. I have a $1,400 bill with National Grid and a $350 bill with Dell. My hopes are to pay them off with a “payment for deletion agreement”, where we agree on a much lower settlement that, once paid, will delete the account from my credit report. My hope is to get everything settled for under $900.
I’ll also be paying my suspended license off as well. Two and a half years of dodging the cops will finally come to an end. On Thursday, I’m going to try once again to register my vehicle. I’m doing all this now because I get the feeling that my truck is going to break down on the road, and I really don’t want to go without a vehicle PLUS pay bail money when I get arrested for driving an unregistered vehicle with a suspended license. Once all these debts are cleared, I can start next year focusing solely on Phase 3’s Property Acquisition and Management while Lexington Law Firm continues to get my debts off my credit reports. My credit score will be higher and the higher it is, the lower my mortgage payments will be for my next property.
No comments:
Post a Comment