![]() |
| Conference Room |
Walking through each floor and hitting security chips with the soon-to-be-destroyed security wand can be very tedious, but I’m actually enjoying it. All the offices have these nice designs and lighting, with Bachelors, Masters, and JD degrees. They hang up pics of their families and friends, with paperwork left for another day. The bosses’ offices are the ones that give me the most motivation—nice big rooms with cool paintings and a window view that shows all of the downtown area. I remember when I used to work at Chase HQ on Park Avenue in Manhattan as a security guard while I was going to school. I would do those building rounds and the offices were even more impressive. The 50th floor was the most majestic, and it looked as if the floors were made of solid gold.

I write this because walking through these offices is a major motivation for me. By the end of 2015, I should be making 10k per month, enough to finally open my first office here in Smalltown with two rooms: a big one for me and the greeting room for my secretary. My big room will be dimly lit, with bullshit awards and degrees and a huge black and white painting of my favorite person in the world—the Cookie Monster. Not to worry, I’m not premature daydreaming. It’s just nice to think about it, every once in a while.

No comments:
Post a Comment