I just… I dunno what to say. This has been by FAR the best month of the year and it’s only halfway done! I got my pension check today for $3,600. I got my vacation hours paycheck. This is also the longest the Africans of property Chi have gone without calling me to say their classic line: “the heat no worky”. Even the things in my personal life are going my way.
Sha hasn’t been speaking to me because I backed out of helping him do something. On Monday, he needed me to drive to his job, take his truck back to his place, then his wife Sonya was to take me back to his job so I can take my car and go home. Initially I agreed, but after work I decided to go home and sleep instead. I didn’t feel like being in a car with his wife and I was actually pretty tired coming off of Sunday’s hellish 12 hour shift at the shipping depot followed by 8 hours at the bank job. I sent him a text later on apologizing, saying that I completely forgot and went to sleep. In reality, I was still pissed at him for something he did last week Friday.
Last week Friday, I gave him my bank job garage card so that he could park his car inside and get it out later without having to pay. While I was at the shipping depot, he texted me that he had to take a shit in the garage. I was confused for a second because there are no bathrooms in the garage. He said that he actually took a dump on the garage floor behind where his car was parked, and then covered his tracks with baby wipes. A grown man. I mean, why wouldn’t he use the bathroom at his job instead?! Nothing about it made any sense. It’s just a show of disrespect and I was really pissed about that.
Now that I’m reading it back, it might be one of his stupid pointless jokes where he says he did something that he didn’t really do, just to get a reaction out of me. I didn’t see anything when I went in on Monday but I wasn’t really paying attention. Either way it shows a lack of respect and I felt very comfortable not helping him play car-go-round on Monday. So he’s been giving me the silent treatment ever since. Giving an anti-social sociopath the silent treatment is like giving a fat guy pizza and calling it punishment. If this is punishment, then keep it going forever! I've already erased all his numbers as well as his wife's info off my phone. Not only that, but my brother Rex called me the other day to tell me that he finally got a full-time job at some office! He even wrote stories about it that I can’t wait to read when I get to the shipping depot job today. My good friend Nino is getting an all expense paid trip to Miami this weekend to have sex with his fuck buddy.
Everyone seems to be getting what they deserve, and it’s been a long time coming in my case. I haven’t been able to stop smiling all day and I hope it stays this way all month. Ear to ear grin, man. Ear to ear.
No comments:
Post a Comment