I think it's time to do a general update on the properties-- or my kids, as I called them in the Roger's Kids post. I have property Charlie’s Kylie Ray on a payment plan, where she pays me $300 a week until her debt of $1050 is paid off. For a… woman… who makes $16 an hour at a full-time job, one has to wonder what she does with all that money? How is it so difficult to pay $525 monthly rent (utilities included) when you average around $2000 a month after taxes? Her son had the nerve to ask me when I’m going to fix their door knob the other day. How the hell am I gonna fix anything when there’s no money coming from the apartment?! Whatever, as long as she sticks to the payment agreement like she did before, I’ll live. If I can somehow make this irresponsible bum pay consistent rent for the next two years, I will truly be the greatest landlord of all time.
![]() |
| Free Fence |
Property Chi is surprisingly quiet, with no complaints coming from the Africans. I found out that bar across the street, Johnny’s, is re-opening with a new name. I’m really hoping for better times with this bar but, if it’s under the same management, I’m sure I’ll be dealing with the same BS. Maybe it was a good idea the Indians didn’t move there. I’ve also been trying to do the Chi Beautification Project, but it’s very difficult when I call companies for estimates and they never show up/call back. I went on Angie’s List and there’s no one that specializes in vinyl repair, so I’ll probably give the job to handyman Alfonso. He’s been getting much better at doing jobs and I’m hoping this upward trend of punctuality and efficiency continues.
Property Alpha is still good, as I continue to renovate the batcave. I’m installing the 2nd window next week, probably on Monday. I wanted to wait until next weekend, but I’m finding it extremely hard to sleep thanks to the crickets that chirp outside my new window. It’s such a Catch-22—new window brings fresh air that helps me sleep, but also brings the sounds of the crickets that keep me up. Once the second window is installed, I can use that window to open when I sleep, while keeping the 1st window closed so the crickets don’t annoy me.
Lamore is starting to do a great job mowing the lawns on time for Chi, Charlie, and Alpha. And that’s pretty much it. You know, I should do these updates every six months or so. I'm tired of only writing about a property when things go wrong.

Can you be my landlord? LOL shit I wish my rent was that low.
ReplyDelete