Okay, fuck it! Alright? I can’t take this bullshit! I know I said I wasn't gonna talk about women all this year, but I can't hold this in anymore...
You know that REIG meeting I just wrote about? Well, there was a major problem that I had that I didn’t mention. When the Vacancy Bank lady was speaking, I had trouble paying attention. I kept staring at her tits. She noticed it a couple times but was professional enough not to call attention to it. I had so many filthy thoughts running through my head. I looked at the way her shirt was thin enough to see what kind of bra she was wearing... one of those bras that only cover half of the show. I stared at her lips when she talked, her smooth skin, her hands, and just about everything else on her. I measured her out to be about a 34C-30-34. And here’s the kicker: she didn’t even look that great. She kinda looked like Velma from Scooby Doo. When one attends a meeting and puts a Velma-looking woman with important information into different sex positions in his mind, it means he’s gotta get laid.
On May 1st, Molly came to property Chi to pay May’s rent and to get the keys. When she walked up I honestly didn’t recognize her. Her hair was down, she had a cute face (no more black eyes), and she wore long sexy tights. She’s single and hangs around a “friend zone” dude that I can easily beat out if we’re in competition. The main thing I noticed was that she’s about 5’10”. For my entire dating life in Brooklyn, I always dated tall women. I fell in love with the feeling of a tall statuesque woman walking side-by-side with me. It’s an addictive ego trip and makes me feel like a king with his queen rather than a boy with his girl. Whether a girlfriend or a fling, I never had sex with a woman under 5’9” until I came to Smalltown. Looking at Molly brought back all those feelings and I think it’s time to end this “limited sex” policy I’ve been keeping for so long. Enough’s enough.
I made that “one time a year” rule back in 2010 because I really had no priorities. I was just having sex and not taking my real estate goals seriously. Every dollar I made went towards entertainment instead of saving for another purchase or property repairs. I currently can’t imagine taking profits from rent and using it for recreation when repairs need to get done, but that’s how I was back then. Ever since I made that rule, my real estate practices have gotten much better, my properties are making more money and I’m getting a handle on tracking expenses. My priorities are the way they should be, and that was the point of it. So that’s enough. This damned warm weather is bringing out some of the sexiest bodies and I can’t take all this teasing anymore. My willpower is breaking down and it’s gonna start to affect me negatively. Do you have any idea all the ass I gave up just to adhere to this stupid torturous rule?! To go from having sex more than once a day in both 2007 and 2008, to having sex once a year for four goddamned years?! My poor hand… Well, this is my final year following that policy. In 2015, I’m fuckin’. There is, however, something that has changed when it comes to my relations with women.
After Mercedes, my tastes in women have changed somewhat. The idea of screwing broads that I don’t know/respect has lost its appeal. I don’t know why, maybe it’s all a part of growing up. Or maybe it’s a result of my experiences with loose women. All I know is that I would much rather have good sex with a broad I know and respect than great sex with a strange piece of ass. I remember when Sha and I used to go to clubs we would say things like, “Let’s go get some strange.” I don’t think I want strange anymore. No matter how great the sex is, there’s that annoying hollow feeling that makes the sex seem so… technical. Better to jerk off and be done with it if I’m gonna go that route. So I think I’ll have to have relationship sex or its whorish equivalent.
I wanna expand on this topic in massive detail, but I think I’ll save that for when I actually make sections on this or my new blog. It just seems that, with the basement apartment on the horizon, my improved business tactics, and my blossoming organization skills, I accomplished what I set out to do with that sex policy. My priorities are in check and I think it’s about time to get back to raw basics.
No comments:
Post a Comment