I knew that the month of May was going to be tough. Between getting my credit back in good standing, dealing with Stan and the missing rent, plus fixing up property Chi, I knew that now wouldn't be a good time to look at my bank account. But I did it anyway.
$1,333.77. That's my balance in an account that I had over 10k in a month ago! It scared me to see that number, but it's what I expected. June is going to be the rebuilding month. It's going to be much more difficult to make money than to spend money, especially with all the variables in play. My goal right now is to get out of June with at least 4k in the account. It's possible, but I absolutely have to get Chi rented out in two weeks or less. Every one of my tenants has to pay their rent on time. The combination of these things, along with my paychecks from both jobs, should result in a 4k balance or more when June ends.
Once July hits, I get over 3k from both jobs, thanks to the 5 pay periods that occur In that particular month (it will happen again in December). That will have my account at over 7k, and all of that will be there without taking into factor the two refinances that I'll be getting started with in June.
My mom Rita always used to say that sometimes you have to "close your eyes and pay" what you have to in order to move forward. I didn't fully understand the closing of the eyes part until now. I'm not going to worry about the present. So long as I stick with the plan I set out, I should be just fine. No worries.
No comments:
Post a Comment