Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Postponing Me

The next two weeks will be crazy, as far as hours go. I'll be working 110 total hours this week, then 100 total hours next week. I'm hoping the overtime will make up for the water bill I had to pay yesterday and I can still reach my goal of 4500 by the end of this month. My boss at the bank job, Sandra, will be away for a week in September. This means more overtime and more money for everyone!

I decided to take a break from writing my social blog. My social blog was separate from this blog because it dealt with my sociopath issues, while this blog is mostly about business. I've made great strides and discoveries about myself and my capabilities, but I don't have the time to do both blogs at the same time right now.

The main issue are the social experiments that I do. The experiments are designed to test whatever theory I'm presenting as a reason why I do this or that. Some of the experiments can take up to two weeks to complete and it cuts into my precious sleep time. The purpose of the social blog was to understand my behavior and my mind better. When I discover something about myself whether good or bad, I don't try to change it but rather feed it to its fullest potential then understand what time is best to put it to action. I like to utilize all aspects of my sociopathic tendencies at the right times.

It's been amazing and I've learned alot, but too much self analysis can really be tiring. I'll start it up again next year, as I feel the progress I've made is enough to satisfy my curiosity for several months. As narcissistic as I may be, even I get tired of myself after a while. I'm now solely focused on this blog. All I want to do is make good business decisions in order to reach my monthly quotas, while ensuring that my long term goals are feasible enough to become reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment