Monday, March 26, 2012

Cleaning for Taxes

Fit Test
Switch Kicks: 118, Power Jacks: 54, Power Knees: 80, Power Jumps: 20, Globe Jumps: 10 rotations, Suicide Jumps: 10, Push-up Jacks: 30, Low Plank Oblique: 40. I improved on my numbers, but could have done better if I wasn’t so winded. Still dizzy and weak an hour after the test. I think the dust in the basement apartment is getting to my lungs, as I’m wheezing a lot more and have to take longer breaks between exercises. Another reason why I have to keep my basement apartment clean.



With March coming to a close, it’s time to finally do my taxes. I should get back over 3k and that will help me get up to a total of 30k by the end of June. In order to do this I have got to get my papers in order.

This week is dedicated to getting my papers scanned and filed. This means W2s, lease documents, receipts, and just about everything else needs to be organized so that I can get the max amount of money back. One of my biggest problems is organization. When I get home from work (especially on Tuesdays and Fridays when I work both jobs), I am extremely tired. I go to sleep, wake up, and then I watch old TV shows instead of getting work done. I’m gonna have to break this pattern if I’m to get all my papers ready by the end of this week. I have to take all my papers, scan, and then shred them if they aren’t important. Then I have to organize them into folders on my computer and save it onto my two external hard drives. Once this is done I can easily print out exactly what the tax people need to get me my money.

I finally found a way to dump my garbage, so I can finally start cleaning up around the basement apartment. Every Sunday when I’m driving home from work at midnight, I’m going to rid my garbage at the Chase bank dumpster near where I live. I did it last night and it felt great to get garbage out of my car that has been there since November of last year. With the dumping problem taken care of, I simply have to find the energy to break the pattern of going home and immediately going to sleep. I’ve got to scan, file, shred, and dump my way into becoming a more organized landlord.

No comments:

Post a Comment