Fit Test (Monday)
Switch Kicks: 100, Power Jacks: 40, Power Knees: 50, Power Jumps: 20, Globe Jumps: 8 rotations, Suicide Jumps: 7, Push-up Jacks: 25, Low Plank Oblique: 30. Very good workout and huge improvements from last Fit Test. Was right about my thighs because they were sore all weekend.
Plyometric Cardio Circuit (Today)
20 of 42 minutes. My legs were in pain so I had to cut it short. This workout requires a lot of leg stamina that I haven’t developed yet. Betting that I will be in amazing form when I can finally complete this workout from start to finish.
Yesterday I decided to do a stakeout of the upstairs tenant of property Alpha, Nicky. I was sure that she had moved someone else in after I told her that she couldn’t.
From 3pm to 4:30pm I was in my car watching the apartment. I passed the time by watching episodes of Talespin on my phone and talking to Brooklyn Mike. At around 4:30pm she drove up. She and some dude with a baby carriage came out and went upstairs. About 5 minutes later, I texted her that I was downstairs and needed to do an inspection. She tried to stall and ask me to come back tomorrow, but I told her that I had to do an inspection now. She opened the door and I went upstairs to take a look. The place was an absolute mess.
There were clothes EVERYWHERE, so much so that I could barely see the floor in the bedrooms. Apparently Nicky had moved in a young trailer trash couple that had three kids, 2 four year olds and a baby. The place also smelled like cats which also pissed me off. She kept trying to say that it’s a “little messy” because she had just gotten home, and introduced the people in her apartment as “friends that stopped by”. What bothered me the most was the she didn’t seem to be bothered by any of the filth. I wanted to take pictures and post them here but I just wanted to get the hell out of that apartment. See, this is why tenants are not allowed to move in whomever they want. While she is only concerned about paying the rent, I have to be concerned about the rent, the quality of life, and the maintenance of my property.
The good news is that there’s nothing actually broken, just a very messy apartment. My best estimate is that I’ll have to spend around $300--$100 for cleaning products and removing the garbage, then the remaining $200 for painting and Alfonso replacing the kitchen floor, something that I had wanted him to do before Nicky moved in. Next month I will be VERY eager to give her that 30 day notice. The people that used to live there before her, Lex and his Indians, had more people than Nicky but the place was near spotless. Nicky is just gross and moved in even more gross people into the apartment. Just two more months and I will be preparing for newer and better tenants in the upstairs unit of property Alpha. Besides, I’m getting tired of writing about Nicky.
No comments:
Post a Comment