Beachbody Insanity is done. I accomplished everything
I set out to do and am satisfied with the results. I’ll continue doing workouts
from time to time, but now that I’m in excellent shape I think I’m gonna focus
on strength building. I’ll give updates once a month on my progress since I don’t
need much motivation anymore.
This month has about two weeks left. 17 days until I
can hopefully be done with the upstairs tenant of property Alpha, Nicky, for
good. As the time approaches I find myself almost giddy. I know that apartment
is gonna be trashed once they leave, but I just want the place back. Whatever
she’s broken I’m sure I can fix it and get it rented out to humans this time.
This week is fairly important, mostly because of
property Beta. I have to get Stan’s old unit rental ready which shouldn’t be
too difficult. With his brother Kris remaining there until June 1st,
it should be easy to show the place since both guys are neat freaks. All I have
to do is buy the bathroom door and the ceiling light and make sure Carver
finishes everything by the end of this week. I want to post ads on Craigslist
Friday night and start showing by Saturday morning. Stan also had left a lot of
garbage that the city wouldn’t take, so I’ll have to do a few midnight runs to
the Chase dumpster in order to clear everything. I was considering replacing the
top cupboards in the kitchen, but it would be far too expensive and
unnecessary. The hole in one of the cupboards can be replaced with a square
shaped wood piece until I build up enough money in Beta’s budget to replace all
the cupboards in the kitchen.
Along with the repairs to Beta I have to file the
amended tax return for 2010. The tax guy Ross said that it could result in me
owing the state over $9000 because I’d have to pay back the return PLUS pay the
regular taxes I was supposed to be paying. When I told Sha about my tax issues,
he said I should take it to a new guy who will amend only the false address and
leave everything else as is. He said I have the worst luck by finding the only
ethical tax guy in NYS to do my taxes. I understand what Sha is saying, but I’m
done taking shortcuts. Shortcuts are what got me in this mess in the first
place. $9000 is a hell of a lot of money, but as long as I can come up with a
good payment plan I really don’t care. Whether it’s repairs or doing taxes, I
have to do things the right way from now on.
No comments:
Post a Comment