Insane Abs (Monday)
33 out of 33 minutes. May have to stop doing
workouts altogether. New janitor goes into the abandoned building a lot which
interrupts my workouts.
No Workout Tuesday or Wednesday
Hookie
Max Interval Circuit
21 out of 59 minutes. I think I’m almost done with
Beachbody Insanity, as I feel almost no motivation to complete these workouts. I’m already
in the best shape of my life and want to move on to getting stronger by power
lifting, push-ups, and pull-ups. Either this week, or next week will be my last
for Beachbody.
I have GOT to stop playing hookie from the bank job.
For the last two days I come into work, sign in, then go home and rest until
it’s time to go back to work and sign out. It’s stupid because I don’t do
anything productive when I’m playing hookie. I just lay there and watch old TV
shows on my laptop. I can do that at work!
May and June are transitional months for me. Getting
new tenants for the upstairs of both properties Alpha and Beta is extremely
important in relation to building money for the commercial property. Stan has
already left the upstairs of property Beta and I went there on Tuesday to take
a look. That apartment is beautiful thanks to Stan taking good care of it. I
should have no problems renting that two bedroom apartment out for $700 after
some minor repairs. It only needs a new 30 by 78 ½ bathroom door, ceiling
light/fan in the dining room, and I may put in new top cupboards in the kitchen
if I can get a good price. The downstairs tenant, Carver, agreed to fix
everything up as part of his monthly maintenance. Stan’s brother, Kris, will remain
in the apartment until June 1st. I’m hoping to finish fixing up the
apartment and start renting it out by next week.
I’m not sure as to what’s going on with the upstairs
of property Alpha and its idiot inhabitant Nicky. It’s still unclear whether she
intends to move out before May 31st or have me file for eviction and
take her dumbass to court. I’ve saved up $450 for repairs but I honestly don’t know
if that will be enough. She and the dirty welfare animals she illegally
sub-letted the apartment to are the definitions of filth. A part of me wants
them to stay past the 31st just so I can have an eviction judgment
on Nicky’s record. She deserves it. My plan was to have both places empty at
the same time so I can use the same prospective tenant that take a look at
property Beta’s unit for property Alpha’s unit as well. Beta’s in a great
neighborhood and I like the idea of renting Alpha’s three-bedroom unit to those
looking for a two-bedroom unit. I thought that I needed both units empty but I
think I found a way around that.
Once I’m done fixing up Nicky’s old apartment (feels
good to say Nicky’s OLD apartment), I will repost the ad for Beta’s apartment on Craigslist.
By then, I should already have new tenants in Beta. When prospective tenants
call, I’ll tell them that Beta’s apartment has JUST been rented out, but we
have another apartment available that’s utilities included and has an extra
bedroom. I remember Sha doing this a lot and it worked for him. If the tenant
sounds really good, I may actually set up the appointment to go see Beta, then
call them 5 minutes before the appointment to tell them it was just rented out.
This way, I can lead them from Beta to Alpha going through all the good
streets. Property Alpha is on a great street but the surrounding area sucks, so
it’s sometimes better to have a prospective tenant follow me to Alpha so I can
go through the good streets.
No comments:
Post a Comment