Yesterday I decided to play hookie in order to get
some work done. Stan called me Monday to tell me that Kris had already moved
out, so I figured I could get in and see what needed to be bought for repairs.
I left work and went to property Beta but no one was
there and the door was locked. I called both Stan and Kris but had to leave
messages. And that was it. I found out later from Kris that he’s not leaving
until Friday, so it all turned out to be a waste. I have to plan my “hookie
days” a lot better. When I play hookie I can’t go back to work until it’s time
to leave, or else I run the risk of someone seeing me pull into the parking
garage. So I spent yesterday at home watching Seinfeld and doing laundry.
Chances are I’ll be playing hookie to help Carver with repairing Stan’s old
unit with painting and then showing the apartment in the mornings. I’ll also do
it when I know the vacant building will be in use for bank meetings.
I probably have another month before they fix the
security Tocowand and I won’t be able to leave work anymore. I have to play
hookie wisely and take advantage while I still can.
No comments:
Post a Comment