So I sneak out of work to get lunch with a former co-worker of mine, Konner. I'm about to have a spoonful of chicken stir fry from Friendly's when I get a call. It's Kirsten. She said that they had to decline my application because they can't seem to overlook the three late mortgage payments I made back in 2010. Three years ago. THREE YEA... ugh. I guess that Letter of Explanation wasn't good enough. So... hmm. I am completely miserable, but that should pass in a couple hours. Instead of getting mad and going crazy, I'm sticking to the plan. CFB Mortgage is out, so it's Empower. I'm applying with them right after I publish this post, since theirs is online. I just have to hope that they don't give me the same line of shit. I... hmm. $1550 for the Jimmy. Mortgage application denied about an hour ago. This has not been a good week.
P.S.: I just filled out the application and I'll now be going through Empower as I try to secure this fucking mortgage. Petey Tim will call or email me what he needs and I'll bring everything in tomorrow or Monday. I... I want to rant so bad right now, but I'll just get some Hibachi food or pizza and mess myself up. If I get declined from Empower, THAT will make me go off on a rant. Right now, I just wanna go home and forget everything that happened today.
No comments:
Post a Comment