![]() |
| Must Be Opened To Learn |
After my phone started acting up, I decided to buy a Samsung Galaxy S3 for $300. I traded in Sha’s iPhone and only got $100 for it. I should have sold it on Craigslist but I really hate selling stuff to people. I would mean that, at some point, we’d have to talk. So I have the phone now but can’t activate it until my service date ends with Straight Talk, which is the 11th. When I refill on the 11th, I can use the S3 on Straight Talk’s “Bring Your Own Phone” plan, which means I still only pay $49.37 a month for unlimited everything. This also means that I get a major upgrade with my internal memory, as my current phone has a memory of only 256MB. Every time I’d try to run two programs at once, the phone would get hot and shut off. I’m also anxious to use the S3 because it means I can finally try out new apps that can help me. A fellow blogger recommended a fitness app called Lose It!, which has rave reviews online. I can use that to control my eating much better, as my eating habits weren’t all that great this month.
I also have to continue Chi’s Beautification project and decide the best time to throw out the Africans. I’m having a lot of trouble pulling the trigger on giving them a 30 day notice. I’m not sure why, but it’s difficult to throw people out when everything is going good at that moment. I know I have to do it, so hopefully I can snap out of it in time and realize that throwing them out is good for the long term. August looks to be a decent month, and if I can end the month with $7000 I’ll be happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment