Ever since late Saturday night, I've been in one hell of a foul mood. I don't usually get bothered by news and current events, but this one is stinging more than usual. I thought it would pass by now but it's still there. I'm seriously considering taking a day off work. I don't think it's safe for me to be in this kind of mood going into a shipping depot full of hillbillies. I'll see if I can snap out of it in time. It's... for me, it's yet another reminder of just how much the odds are stacked against men that look like me doing what I'm eventually gonna do. I'm surrounded by reminders every hour of every day and I really didn't need another one. Thanks asshole.
P.S.: I'm now very happy I never used my gun permit to actually purchase a gun. Temper aside, guns are clearly for bitches--- men who can't defend themselves from the "wrath" of the 17-year-olds they stalk.
No comments:
Post a Comment