So far, I've ended this week successfully. I've ordered my secured cards from Bank of America and Empower Federal Credit Union, and they should be here next week. I've also spent a total of $62 on food this week which is a HUGE drop from my average of $190.
I decided to make a change with financial institutions. I'm done with Chase and I'm transferring my business account to Bank of America. Chase seems to be more for the established business man who has everything he wants and wants more. They didn't seem eager to help me with... anything really. The financial crisis proved that Chase is the cream of the crop when it comes to responsible business. This means that they don't like helping risky guys with low credit scores such as myself. I asked for advice on mortgages and the guy basically told me I'm fucked. I asked them about refinancing and they told me that I'm fucked. I might have made some mistakes in this business, but I know I'm not fucked.
Bank of America works out just fine for now. They have programs for people like me that are starting out again and fixing the mistakes I made. They have one of the secured credit cards that I'm using, plus a mortgage guy that is going to walk me through exactly what I would need to buy another property the right way. They seem to be the right fit right now and I'm sold on what they can do for me. Not to mention that they hold the mortgage for property Alpha.
I still have to bank with Chase every month, since they hold the mortgage to property Chi. I will eventually go back to Chase once I get a few more properties. I like their dependability and careful banking, but I don't need that right now. I need a bank that will take on a risky person like me and coach me into becoming a reliable businessman, and BofA looks like that bank.
No comments:
Post a Comment