Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Keeping It Business

I've taken further steps to advance my sociopath journey. I've permanently deleted my Facebook account, as well as my account of a dating website I was on. As I searched for anything else to shut down, the question of shutting this blog down came up.

I thought for a while and realized that I can't shut this blog down. The concept of this blog is to be able to record what I do in my life as I try to be a millionaire by the end of 2014. There are, however, other reasons why I need this blog. It's a sustained project for someone that isn't used to them. It helps me observe myself and study my behavioral patterns, which in turn help me identify and strengthen my weaknesses in both business and personal philosophy. It's also an outlet. I made this blog public but didn't advertise or tell anyone about it because I like to feel AS IF I'm talking to someone. I know I'm not, but just the chance that someone CAN view it makes me feel as if I'm talking to someone. Chance is enough and keeps me from wanting attention.

I've also decided not to delve into this topic too much. I'll create a separate private blog for that part of my life. Sociopathic tendencies can be quite dark at times, and I'd rather not attract attention in any way. So, if it pertains to business , I'll discuss it. Otherwise, it's one of those personal things that must stay personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment