Monday, April 23, 2012

Get Smart

Max Interval Circuit  
59 out of 59 minutes. I would have had an easier time doing this workout if I wasn’t fighting heartburn from the pizza and hamburger I had last night at the shipping depot. Next workout is Max Cardio Conditioning on Thursday.


Well, the upstairs tenant of property Alpha Nicky paid $1195—four dollars short of what she owes. I really wish I had gone to that eviction court and had her evicted for the $4, but that wasn’t gonna happen. I sent her a text letting her know that this week is evaluation week for her lease renewal. Obviously I’m not going to renew it, but torturing her with the anticipation gives me a slight joy.

With taxes done and Nicky on the way out, I can now focus on making the most money I can make. The $6000 hit I took on taxes set my plan back by three months, and I need a new plan to structure how I’m gonna deal with it. My guess is that everything will stay the same except for the quota amounts. My concern is having enough money to put an offer down on a commercial property by October/November. I also have to read up on taxes. My brother Rex was talking a lot of things I didn’t understand the other day when I was complaining to him about my taxes. I had no idea what he was talking about but it sounded like stuff I should know when it comes to taxing businesses and real estate.

Just like last year, I have to bounce back from a setback smarter than I was before. Staying dumb simply forces me to repeat the same mistakes over again, and I’m in Phase 3 now. Repeating mistakes are not allowed.

P.S.: I am really hating the new Blogger design. Everything is a damned drop-down menu and it barely shows up on my phone screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment