Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nicky the Bugger

Max Cardio Conditioning
47 out of 47 minutes. This was actually no surprise at all. I combined my anger over Black Wednesday with my love of Brock Lesnar’s theme song and Cardio Conditioning didn’t stand a chance. The goal now is to complete both the Max Circuit and Max Conditioning next week. If I can do that, then I’ll add Insane Abs the following week. I’m obviously not using the Beachbody Insanity schedule anymore.


$6,382.88. That how much I have to pay in taxes tomorrow. All that money gone. And to make matters worse, property Alpha’s Nicky has given me a new problem to deal with.

Nicky texted me last night to say that she has bedbugs and “no idea” where it came from. Let’s see: property Alpha has never had bedbugs; the downstairs Indians never had bedbugs; the only time Alpha gets bedbugs is after she moves in her welfare friends, and still “no idea where they came from, right? Bedbugs are a landlord’s nightmare because they are so difficult to get rid of. I had to deal with it before at property Chi and it wasn’t fun. Bedbugs usually enter an apartment due to uncleanliness, nature’s way of telling someone that he/she is a dirty bastard. I was afraid that my precious Indians also got an infestation, but thankfully they don’t. The Indians did say that they do have a small mouse problem, which is probably due to Nicky and her gang of dirty welfare bitches.

Today when I leave work, I go over to Alpha and pick up the $1199 that Nicky owes me. Once I receive that money, I am DONE with her. I’ll tell her that the property management company is "going to decide" whether they are renewing her lease next week, then explain to her what happens IF they should decide that a tenant that is late on rent, illegally sublets, and brings bedbugs into an apartment needs to leave. After that, I am all good. She can call code enforcement. She can complain about bedbugs. It won’t mean a damned thing because I won’t need any money from her anymore. Once she leaves I’ll bring in a pest controlcompany to fumigate the entire house, and then I’ll truly be rid of the infestation of Nicky.

No comments:

Post a Comment