Monday, July 30, 2012

More Fish in the Sea


Sunday morning I left the house early because… well, I was just bored and didn’t want to be home. With about an extra half hour to spare before I had to go to the shipping depot job, I decided to take a drive around Smalltown and look for some “For Sale” signs.

Most of the houses for sale were mostly two-unit buildings that I’m no longer interested in, but I really liked the fact that there are some very quiet neighborhoods in my area that I didn’t even know existed. Taking a right here, a left there, and I found some very nice streets that had a couple buildings for sale. Before October is over, I’m gonna go through a broker to see what commercial properties are available. I’m not just going to focus on the first prospective property Charlie that I wrote about in a post called Potential Property Charlie #1. The Beautiful Valley property may be my #1 choice right now, but who knows what else will be available when the time comes? I’m saving up for a $100k property, but maybe there are some properties out there that can yield the same amount of profit (percentage-wise) and cost less. I’ll just have to wait and see I guess. I just wanted to write this to remind myself that there may very well be other commercial properties available other than the one in Beautiful Valley, and that nothing is set in stone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment