Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Dark Place

Yesterday the CFB Mortgage lady was supposed to get back to me. She didn’t. I called Petey Tim to ask a question. I got his voicemail. Dejected, I went home after work and went back to the batcave. I laid down on my bed and stayed there.

I was in a dark place yesterday, about as dark of a place as I was two years ago, when I spent all that money to pay off my credit debts just to find out that my score didn’t go up. Dark place with dark thoughts. I kept thinking, “How the hell am I going to do this when the mortgage people don’t get back to me??” The mortgage process is difficult enough, and now I have to deal with the mortgage consultants avoiding me? It was dark, man. Then I woke up this morning and it got worse. I have to go to the bank job and walk around in a cold ass garage while people that make more money than me pass by. Then I have to go to the shipping depot with those stupid hick truck drivers and idiot package handlers while dealing with the -4 degrees it’s supposed to be tonight. The heaters barely work in that godawful guardshack, so it should be a very ruthless 8 hours at the depot tonight. Dark.

This feeling will pass, I’m sure. I emailed Marvin Wassle and asked for the best way to ask for an extension of the purchase deadline. I’m also going to check Empower’s website to see what the requirements are to get a commercial loan on the property. Since I already have the commercial bank account with the LLC, how difficult can it be to get the loan? I have ideas and I’ll get through this. But right now, as I sit here in the vacant building writing this post, it’s… dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment