Thursday, February 23, 2012

Enter Patrick Boston

Cardio Power and Resistance
29 out of 40 minutes with breaks. By far the hardest workout so far. Noticing new muscle pains in my legs. They make me do the same workout 3 times with little breaks. The first workout is good. The second is okay. The third repetition is near impossible, but it’s only the first week. Eating habits are good, but I have to cut back on the 2 foot-long turkey sandwiches from Subway for dinner. A 6-inch meal should do just fine.


I’ve been looking for banks that offer good financing deals but I’ve found none so far. SFS (Smalltown Federal Savings) seems to be the only one that doesn’t worry about credit but I haven’t been able to get in touch with the mortgage officer, Pamela, who hasn’t returned any of my calls or emails. My best guess is that she’s pissed that the short sale deal fell through and feels that I would be a waste of time.

I texted my real estate agent for the short sale property, Lola, to see if she knew of any mortgage brokers that have connections to banks that offer flexible financing for commercial properties. She gave me the number for Patrick Boston. I called him up yesterday and he seems to be the guy that I’ll be using to get my first commercial property. He has access to programs that I thought wouldn't come back for years. There are catches in each program. For example, there are some banks that wouldn’t look at my credit score but would charge me a higher down payment and a higher interest rate. Then there are those that will only charge 20% down if you have a good credit score. This is what I’ve been trying to find on my own but it's been tough. I’ve been trying to avoid using brokers, as whatever money I save would mostly be given to Patrick Boston for his broker fee.

Lola did me a solid. She didn’t have to give me Patrick Boston’s number. Because I’m looking to buy commercial properties now and she only does residential, there would have been no money in helping me out but she did. If Patrick works out the way I think he will, I can truly focus on making money and let him worry about finding the right financing deal. We will meet up in April or May when I have more money and hopefully a better credit score through Lexington Law Firm. I want him to see that I’m not a piker, and that I’m serious about getting more properties. As I’ve learned with my dealing with Pamela, a good first impression goes a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment